Wednesday 15 June 2011

The GenesisTube

A Little About Me:

I love Tv. So much so that I've made it my goal to become a writer for Tv. I've gone to the college (see: Vancouver Film School, www.vfs.com) completely on the other side of the country to where I was from, and graduated their writing program. Before I could migrate southand really jumpstart my career, I was hit with an adventure - meeting the man of my dreams, getting married and ultimately having two children - Evan, who is 2 on July 5th, and Will who was just born this past February 25th. In one year, my little family and I are heading out to Saskatchewan to take the world by storm (or at least, the world of Canadian Comedy) via a sitcom I've created.

A Little About What I Do Here:

I've gotten into a routine of sampling television. I'll watch the first episode and either it's good and I'll gather the seasons as they come, or it's bad,very very bad. Since my husband isn't interested in watching first episodes with me, I'm going to share them with you  >D

No comments:

Post a Comment